Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bangkok Food

thought I could write abt some of the food places I have tried in Bangkok

before I start, this is my favourite store in MBK to stock up the tid-bits

only been to this place once ... Shelter ... slightly far from BKK centre ... food is not fantastic but there is live music, so make the whole experience quite fun
what a trip without ice cream, esp BKK is hot and humid ... this is terpanyaki style ice cream at hagan daaz

I have also been to this place once ... Anna's cafe ... not able to find it anymore and the website is not working so I assume it is not in operation anymore. They serve fusion style thai food, nice and service is good ... we only remb to take pics halfway thr ...

Japanese buffet ... although quality is not that good, but it is quite cheap, esp good for big eater



street food along khao san road, where backpackers stay. this pork porridge stall was just outside swenson's so quite easy to find. Dont know if it is still there

No comments: