Saturday, May 9, 2009

African Violet collection

being bitten by the AV bug, I started collecting AV but mostly no ID (ie they do not have a name). I started with 1 ... white with purple trim ... in Feb. The flowers has since all drop but recently, it re-blooms. I am so delighted becos this is the first time I managed to get it re-bloom

in feb - original blooms

re-blooms in May 09


then my friend maggie, knows that I like AVs, saw these 2 double-petal ones and help me bought them

this is pink with purple dots

this is purple with white trim ... I love the leaves, which is quite unusual for AV



maggie then saw this white one with green trim ... very unique and yes, it landed in my office :)


and although I already hv 4, I could not resist the temptation and bought another 2


ya, I hv 6 in total now :)

No comments: